Wednesday 15 February 2017

Mid-February Report Part 2: More Water Colours

©©©Mid-February Report©©©


For my second watercolour test I decided to document the process more thoroughly. This image was done in a very similar way to the first, with a light wash and a build up of colour all done with Aquarelle, watercolour pencils. I had a rather hard time with this image, especially in rendering the background foliage as I didn't know what I was meant to be drawing. The framing I used was also rather square and ended up squashing the composition. To top it all off I seemed to struggle greatly with the grass, the strokes being too wide and unconvincing. 







For this final image I added a bit of contrast on Photoshop. I would like to experiment with this a bit more later on!

No comments:

Post a Comment